I was not made for this world.

 October 7, 2024


Dear Diary, 


I learned how to change the font color in my pages app today.

I. learned. how. to. change. the. font. color. in. my. pages. app. today.

 

I learned how to change the font color in my pages app today and I sit here wondering if I should be proud of myself or just admit that I will probably just never get it.


I sit here wondering if I should just give up altogether.


I don’t think I was made for this world.

If I was, I was made for the forest and the sky.

I was made to find pictures in the clouds and constellations in the stars, under an old umbrella tree in dark and gloomy forest.

I was made to make friends with the animals and the spirits.


How do you live in a world that you can not understand?

It is so lonely here.






Comments

Popular Posts