February 27. A moment in time.

 I notice the polarity of my life in so many things.

As I meditate, I notice the old sleepy tree on my left, 

who rarely blows in the wind.

And the young, vibrant volunteer on my right, 

dancing in the slightest breeze.

Like Sadie and Maybel

Cal and Waylon

Randall and I

My hot coffee, next to my morning mocktail.

My cell phone in the grass,

In which there is both life and death.

A whole nother world really.

A little ecosystem all her own.

The cactus and the lemon tree.

From death and destruction come vibrant new life.

three times fold.

Our planet teaches us so many lessons, but many of us dont have eyes to see them.

All they do is reach their limbs to the sun, drink water, and sway in the breeze. Yet they thrive and grow and produce.

because they have no cares in this world.

They just are.

Just as we should be.

Just be.

Just be here now.

Comments

Popular Posts